When it comes to procurement are you in control of your suppliers? Do you get best value from them?
Our Procurement Services consist of Procurement Systems, procurement consultancy and supply chain management services support clients to achieve efficiency, economy and value for money – whilst building a robust, capable supply chain.
We have tremendous experience in the procurement world and our Procurement Consultants regularly advise on areas such as: Should purchasing be considered a strategic function?; Fit of procurement with corporate objectives and strategy; Added value to be achieved from procurement; Implementing new procurement strategies; Supply side challenges.
Carrley® Business is a Fellow of the Institute of Consulting and Affiliate Member of Chartered Institute of Procurement & Supply, providing:
- Full Procurement Systems – we have designed and implemented a wide range of Procurement Systems – in the public and private sector.
- Modular professional ‘Toolkits’ – for clients who wish to implement new systems themselves, at their own pace.
- Procurement training – from ‘Understanding & Building the Procurement Function’ to ‘Best Business Practice in Procurement’ and ‘Maximising Business Performance through Procurement’.
- Professional, independent audit of existing procurement systems, including detailed reports and recommendations.
- Check and Control lists.
- Affordable, powerful procurement portal solutions – used by a range of corporate clients.
- Advice covering benchmarking techniques to get best performance and value for money from supply chains.
- Expert representation – we regularly sit on (and often chair) client Procurement Panels, providing focus to make the right business decisions.