Carrley® Business Consulting support clients to put strong business plans in place, achieving stretching milestones and Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s) which underpin growth. In doing so, we harness tremendous successful experience – our consultants are professionally qualified with a minimum of ten years’ experience of business planning.
Our business plans:
- Drive organisational effectiveness.
- Are designed for regular review – to ensure that performance stays on track.
- Are tailored to individual client requirements – reflecting local, national and international (where applicable) trading conditions and markets.
- Provide clarity on where to focus resources, when and how – ensuring that operational budgets are well-spent and generate Return on Investment.
- Harness diagnostic and planning tools which will challenge your thinking and place emphasis on what’s important to your business.
We recommend that all businesses have a robust business plan in place – as a platform for success. It is often said that “a business without a plan, plans to fail”. Whilst this is a general statement and not always true as such, our experience tells us the most successful businesses are those with a well-considered business plan in place which is regularly reviewed at Board level.
A good business plan will:
- Provide a clear view of your business purpose and enable this to be communicated to staff, customers and stakeholders.
- Predict future impacts and contain actions to ensure they do not threaten your business.
- Set clear targets and objectives, so that business performance can be monitored.
- Set out where you want to be in the future (your vision) and how you will get there.
We also provide expert Business Planning Mentors where required – who work with clients supporting delivery of their plan.
“Carrley Business Consulting has really helped our organisation move forward in what has been an incredibly difficult market. Their consultant was extremely professional and personable and his hands on style was greatly appreciated by our whole team. It has been just three months since our Business Planning Workshop and we are already beginning to see significant positive changes taking place in our business.”
“Even a charity helping the over 50’s start their business has to plan its future. Working with Carrley Business was great. Their consultant really helped us to identify and focus on the issues we were facing.”
PRIME – registered Charity founded and chaired by HRH The Prince of Wales