Carrley® Business Consultants support clients to put strong business plans in place, achieve financial goals and address resource requirements.
- Our Business Planning Services produce business plans designed for easy, regular review – to ensure that performance stays on track.
- Business plans incorporate key actions, deliverables and performance indicators – aligned to operating budgets.
- We provide expert Business Planning Mentors where required – to help clients achieve their plan.
We recommend that all businesses have a robust business plan in place – as a platform for success. It is often said that “a business without a plan, plans to fail”. Whilst this is a general statement and not always true as such, our experience tells us the most successful businesses are those with a well-considered business plan in place.
A good business plan will:
- Provide a clear view of your business purpose and enable this to be communicated to staff, customers and other stakeholders.
- Predict future impacts and contain actions to ensure they do not threaten your business.
- Set clear targets and objectives, so that business performance can be monitored.
- Set out where you want to be in the future and how you will get there.
“Carrley Business Consulting has really helped our organisation move forward in what has been an incredibly difficult market. Their consultant was extremely professional and personable and his hands on style was greatly appreciated by our whole team. It has been just three months since our Business Planning Workshop and we are already beginning to see significant positive changes taking place in our business.”
“Even a charity helping the over 50’s start their business has to plan its future. Working with Carrley Business was great. Their consultant really helped us to identify and focus on the issues we were facing.”
PRIME – registered Charity founded and chaired by HRH The Prince of Wales