Our business growth services of sales consultancy, sales mentoring and sales training services focus on systems (including sales pipeline), processes, people and their alignment to achieving results – with people factors covering areas such as sales personalities, building rapport, values and building credibility.
Our highly-acclaimed sales training programmes include ‘Pitch Perfect’ which covers development of winning strategies and proposals – latter from written documentation to final presentation.
In the words of Abraham Lincoln “Think little goals and expect little achievements. Think big goals and win big success.”
We deliver marketing services which contribute to increased revenue and profitability – from preparation of comprehensive marketing strategies to corporate brochures and marketing literature, scripting of websites and preparing targeted prospect letters and follow-up processes.
Business diagnostic services
Our business diagnostic services are carefully tailored to each client’s requirements. They often start with a market appraisal, confirming business growth options and specific barriers to growth and then move on to a detailed functional review of finance, HR, sales, marketing and operations. Our business consultant then produces a highly-focused Growth Action Plan which breaks through barriers and drives growth in revenues and profitability. This is presented to the client’s Senior Team for approval and we are then on-hand (if required) to support implementation of the Plan.
There is tremendous value in this service, and clients typically see growth in revenue and bottom-line profitability of 15-25%.
Our business strategy services drive successful scale up of client business. They take in use of diagnostic tools, stakeholder views and aspirations, and our comprehensive knowledge base and case studies. Typically, we recommend a five stage model. This starts with a client capability review, moving onto market research to assess competitive forces and market gaps. We then establish growth options, attractiveness and priorities before moving on to action planning. The outcome (at stage five) is a professionally developed strategic plan, with key stakeholder input gathered along the way – designed to take our client to the next level and incorporating stretching although achievable SMART targets. Our strategy development process generates capability, commitment and dynamism within client leadership teams and we take a partnered approach to support this.
We also train client leadership teams in how to drive effective execution of business strategy – using People, Strategy, Execution and Resources modelling. We make diagnostic and planning tools available through this training.
Business turnaround strategies
For clients at risk of failure or which are faltering – whether as a result of market difficulties (e.g. Brexit) or other reasons, we provided tailored turnaround strategies. These are based on a proven, three-phase approach – evaluation and recovery planning, implementation of plan, and stabilisation and return to growth of the business. Our evaluative approaches typically look closely at finance, HR, operations, logistics, sales, marketing, and deployment of technology – and see our consultants working closely with senior client personnel.
Our Business Accelerator Programme closely examines organisational fitness, leadership, planning, customer focus, operations, finance, sales, business innovation, marketing and procurement.
This drives growth in client business through adoption of new business strategies. It will support you to understand current market position of your business, to put in place organisational targets (Key Performance Indicators) and, most importantly, be clear on how to achieve those targets.
Whether your strategic consideration is growing existing business, acquiring a new one through merger/acquisition, downsizing or tackling new markets, we are able to help and draw on a wealth of experience.
Benefits – You will benefit from our business strategy services by:
- Knowing where resource – time, people and money, should be focused in the future
- Definition of where a different focus is necessary to be successful
- Understanding why particular products or initiatives have been successful
- Understanding where your business has skills deficits and what needs to be done about them
- An analysis of where your business makes the most cash and why
- Knowledge of the market you operate in and why clients purchase from your business and its competitors
- Better knowledge of premium customers and how to gain their commitment for the long term
- Identification of areas of the business which have limited shelf life and should be discontinued or sold in the future
- We will also help you to position your business in the industry it operates within.
We work with our clients to achieve the benefits of change – whether driven through extraordinary growth opportunities, market alignment, investor, merger, acquisition or downsizing.
Our view is that there are clear linkages between strategy, organisational behaviour and the management of change – leadership has to be effective and Carrley® Business will help you to achieve this. During transition, our consultants are on hand to assess, manage and advise on the infrastructure and systems required for successful business transformation.
- Invariably, new strategies involve a process of change which must be handled at the right pace and carefully considered. The best performing businesses must be aligned and adaptable to changing circumstances and market forces.
- Carrley® Business is an expert in performance driven change, human capital management, organisational design, communication and project planning. We have seen excellent results from these programmes and will be happy to discuss case studies with you upon request.