Carrley® Bid Writing Services – writing winning bids for our clients!
Carrley® Business provides expert bid writing services and is a leading authority on winning business via bid/tender. We have a tremendous wealth of experience in bid writing (tender writing) and achieve high bid win rates – each year we win millions of £’s of funding for our clients by writing the highest scoring bids.
- Our highly qualified and experienced team has won a wide range of bids and tenders – from government department (including Crown Commercial Services Framework Tenders), Environment Agency, NHS, DWP (including Work Programme and Innovation Fund contracts), UK Commission for Skills & Employment, Skills for Work, Skills Funding Agency, Emergency Services and those issued by Housing Associations, Registered Social Landlords, Local Authorities and City Councils.
- Our Team has won client funding through European Regional Development Funding (ERDF), European Integration Funding (EIF), European Return Fund (ERF), Neighbourhood Learning in Deprived Communities (NLDC), European Social Funding (ESF) and other complex funding streams – such as Growth & Innovation Funding.
- We have extensive experience of writing successful grant applications for social enterprises and charities – including Big Lottery bids.
- We have tremendous, successful experience of working with social enterprises, community benefit societies, charities and the wider not-for-profit sector.
What our clients say
“I am writing to thank you and your colleagues for supporting NKS to win its recent competitive tender. The latter has, we are delighted to say, been successful with a published upper Framework Agreement value of £4.8million over the next five years.
We were particularly impressed here with your ability to analyse our business, its core processes, strengths and unique factors and reflect these throughout the tender. All of this was, of course, done remotely and with minimum impact on our essential day-to-day work.
We also appreciate the professional advice provided throughout the tender writing process and your subsequent support in handling further documentation issued by the Housing Association.
Many thanks again and we will certainly use the services of Carrley Business in the future.”
NKS Contracts Limited
“We are pleased to inform you that our company has been successful in our recent tendering process. Thank you to you and your team for the professional and efficient service that Carrley Business has provided.
You offered sound, clear advice in a way that enabled us to understand the procedures required. It was very helpful and supportive to be able to talk to you directly and have questions and queries answered quickly and knowledgeably. You guided us through the process so that deadlines were met with the minimum of anxiety. Your whole approach enabled us to have ownership of the documentation so that it was fully reflective of our company style and ethos. This is something that is very important to us.”
Early Excellence Ltd
Expert Bid Writing Training
- Carrley® Business provides cost-effective, bespoke bid writing training.
- Our programmes are focused on bid/tendering wins via highest bid scores.
- Our programmes are delivered by expert bid trainers (with a minimum ten years high-level bid writing experience).
- Carrley® Business delivers best practice bid writing training to in-house bid writing managers and teams, and “virtual bid writing teams”.
- We are highly successful bid writers ourselves, delivering training which reflects our own experience of writing winning client bids.
- We are experts in procurement systems and have deep understanding of purchase processes applied within the public and corporate sectors. Our bid writing training takes in both buyer and bidder perspectives.
- The feedback we receive from clients is consistently excellent.
What our clients say:
“I am pleased to advise you that Refugee Action have just been awarded the Home Office Assisted Voluntary Return contract for which your company provided bid writing training and consultancy services. As I am sure you are aware, the award of this £18 million contract, in a financially challenging climate, is a significant achievement for the organisation. I am writing to thank you for the part that your organisation played in making this a reality.
It is clear that the outcome-focused pragmatic approach brought by you and your team, both in terms of training provision and consultancy, ensured that our bid reflected the client’s needs as clearly and directly as possible. The training helped to provide the bid writing team with a wide range of tools that I am confident ensured that we were able to present our proposal in the very best light possible. The support provided through consultancy enabled Refugee Action to further refine both the content and the presentation of our bid.”
“I wanted to thank you for providing The Children’s Society business development unit with a well-developed and supportive training programme. I was particularly pleased with the way you conducted a thorough needs analysis before planning the content. This meant the day was both targeted and an efficient use of the time available.
Your facilitator was professional and engaging and provided a fast paced and enjoyable day for the whole team and delivered the content very effectively. It is to his credit that every participant commented positively about the day and it has acted as a defining moment in our team development.
We are currently in the process of rolling out much of our learning in order to embed the enhancements that were discussed on the day. The good news is that since your training day we have won a hugely significant £1.8m contract, so as they say, the proof is in the pudding! Thank you. I look forward to working with you in the future.”
The Children’s Society